Return & Refund Policy
- Regular priced clothing items are available for return.
- Final sale items include: sale items and all accessories.
- Tie Dye Collection is final sale, however available for exchange if another size needed.
- You have 14 days from receiving the order to request a return for a FULL REFUND.
- Any orders returned after 14 days, can be returned for store credit. Any requests after 30 days will not be accepted.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return process. E-mail subject: Return. Upon e-mail, we will ask you fill out a return form with information regarding the the return.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. You will not be refunded for your exchange if the item has any wear or distress, pet hair, odors (good or bad), and stains from cosmetics, lotions, deodorants, etc.
- All returns are eligible for full refunds minus the cost of shipping.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for us to review your return. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- We do not offer exchanges
- If you would like to make an exchange, please make a new purchase of the same item of a different size to guarantee the item is still in stock by the time we receive your return package.
- Only after receiving your exchanged item, we will refund your order (deducting shipping cost).
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning.
- Shipping cost will be deducted from your store credit return/refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We understand that some orders may arrive damaged.
- Damage claims will be reviewed case by case and we will work with you to resolve the issue.